Fast and cost-effective.
CIPP-lining is a hose rehabilitation method which uses a seamless glass fibre fabric hose as the inliner. CIPP-Liners (made of glass fiber reinforced plastics) can be used to rehabilitate sewage pipelines with damages such as root penetration, deposits, socket offsets, cracks and fractures.
Once the host pipe has been cleaned and inspected by a CCTV-camera, it is prepared for rehabilitation by milling and smoothing robots. The folded CIPP-Liner hose is being pulled into the host pipe by a winch. Compressed air unfolds the inliner host and is thus being expanded against the inside wall of the host pipe.
The hardening of the hose is depending on the respective on-site conditions, either using UV light or by using an air/steam mixture. Depending on the level of chemical stresses, unsaturated polyester resins or vinyl ester resins are used. The hardening process is automatically monitored and constantly documented.
- Short construction times
- No ground damage
- Installation via DN 600 manhole cone
- Excellent hydraulics due to smooth interior surface
- Easy rehabilitation of pipe holders and pipe bends
- Inliner made of corrosion and chemically resistant Advantex glass fibers
- Optimum adaptation to host pipe due to radial elasticity
- Hoses fabricated for all circular profiles up to DN 1280 and oval shaped profiles up to DN 1000/1500
- Various different wall thicknesses as required by statics