Your single source supplier – the specialist for your projects.
Ludwig Pfeiffer specialises in trenchless pipeline construction. We provide complete solutions for your projects, from planning to completion. Solving the toughest of problems is what we do every day.
- Feasibility studies
- Soil tests
- Route planning
- Detailed planning
- Selection of pipeline materials
- Hydraulic calculations
- Pipeline statics
- Statics for launching and receiving shafts
- Construction of launching and receiving shafts
- Supply of pipelines
- Manufacturing pipelines on site
- Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD)
- Auger Boring
- Direct Pipe
- Construction of structures and shafts
- Insertion of supply lines
- Surface restoration
- Quality control
- Settlement measurements
It is important for pipeline rehabilitation methods to meet the challenges of preserving, maintaining and modernising underground pipelines in a cost-efficient, fast, safe and ecologically friendly way.
The focus is on trenchless rehabilitation methods. The choice of the most suitable rehabilitation method depends on a number of technical, commercial, ecological and even social factors.
In trenchless rehabilitation a distinction is being made between different lining technologies:
- with annular gap (slipline technology)
- without annular gap (close-fit lining)
- burstlining (pipe bursting)